Dr. Mary's Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

LIFE and times of mary, kj...and Jobri!

Happy Four Year Cancerversary To Me!!
I can't believe it's been four years since the initial diagnosis! I was reviewing all of the posts and find my past experience just unbelievable, in a good way, leading me in a wonderfully strong and meaningful direction. I have taken this time to focus on my healing and will continue to do so.
Upon review, I realized that I have had a shunt placed on the right side of my head, had a hole drilled over my right eye with a needle thru my brain to obtain a biopsy at Duke :=O, gone to Brazil for a spiritual healing, chosen a non traditional treatment in Houston, gone to Kris Carr's crazy sexy bootcamp :=), and most recently, Hippocrates Health Institute for a 3 week life change program. Whew, I/we have been busy!! kj has been a trooper and by my side throughout this time!
I will, however, continue to use my daily practice of prayer and meditation for myself and others. I can't imagine a world without this wonderful, powerful connection to God, my creator, that I have developed during this time. If I could ever thank (enough) who prayed for me, hugged me, loved me, blogged with me, laughed and cried with me, called, sent cards and thoughts, helped out in any way, I would give you all the world because I feel as though you helped give me my life back. Thank You, thank you. May it be returned tenfold...what goes around....comes around!!
Updates
  • HEALTH

My last scan was done at the end of December.....the results were exactly the same! This is actually good news. We are elated when we get this report. Dr. Burzynski thinks that most of the cancer is gone and what is left is scar tissue. There is no way to tell without another biopsy. After reading the past post and sort of revisiting it....I think I'll pass!! I have learned to trust pretty well by now!! Health is good! kj has lost weight since we got back from Hippocrates and feels great also!!

  • NEWS

kj and I are planning on opening our new integrative health center which will be located in her 957 medical building at King Plow. As many of you know, we will call it Jobri (JOhnson-BRIttain) Center For Integrative Health. Our website is www.jobricenter.com . This is a very exciting time for both of us and we are working hard to combine the very best of our experiences and knowledge together to create a magical healing center to help those who seek options "outside the box". Special thanks to Kris Carr and Hippocrates for their wonderful influence. We should be doing something early summer though you can check the site for updates on seminars, workshops, and programs. Get ready to detox and find that healthy, happy you!!

  • Fur Kidz

All the babies are perfect and precious and continue to rule our world with lots of unconditional love and healing for me! I am blessed to have such perfect babies! Stryker, however, does have a Napoleon complex. He is the runt and tries to be a bad ass but is really a love bucket. Beckett, aka, buckett, is a glom and gets in your face to be rubbed, puts his big head in your hand even! They are all wonderful!

Thanks for checking in and I will have another Houston update by the summer along with new scans and reports. I am very curious since I have done a strict detox program at Hippocrates and am following it up with really good dietary changes and lots of super fabulous supplements and enzymes. It is amazing how much omitting certain foods, adding others rich in oxygen, vitamins, minerals and enzymes, can literally change the way you think and feel!

So, it's so long for now and love love love to you! Thank you for being you and so supportive these 4 years!! We are doing it together!!

God's Love Heals

God's Love Cures

I Am Loved!!!!

...."the light is on your path, see it, choose it, walk it".....mkb

MUAH!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Angela in Seattle said...

loved finding this post, mary. you are one of the most special gifts in my life. you have no idea how much your positive energy and love have changed so many other people's lives. you are reaping what you have sown in terms of support and love. you, the healer and lover of life and others - i smile when i just think of you. x0x
(waiting for the next reports!)

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home