Puppies Puppies Everywhere!!!
Hello Everybody! We have babies everywhere!! Jobri gave birth, in the wee hours of Halloween, to seven bouncing screaming baby boys. She had a total of 9 but the two little girls had complications and didn't make it...(tear)....Needless to say, kj was doing doctoring all night long as the rest of us watched and assisted. Doc didn't know what to do other than to bark real loud, letting everyone know not to mess with his babies! As you can see, we all have our paws full :) Everyone else is doing well as we get prepared for the holidays. Wow, can you believe that they are just around the corner....I am already deciding how I want to brine my turkey and what other ingredients I will use. One year, I used lots of beer, gahlic (it was on Emeril's recommendation), brown sugar and kosher salt...soaked it in a cooler for 24 hours and BAM....was it fabulous!!! So, if anyone has a wonderful holiday recipe, why don't you post it here!! We will keep you updated on the pups frequently as they grow by the hour, it seems!!! Much love to you all, because remember......GOD'S LOVE HEALS, GOD'S LOVE CURES, I AM LOVED!!!!!
Prayerfully,
Mary, kj, Mackie, Rudie, Beckett, Doc, Jobri and pups
Labels: JOBRI AND HER 7 DWARFS

1 Comments:
now why didn't i think to look here when i kept waiting to find out about those babies? because you usually only post when you are having treatments! that is why! these babies are just too cute for words!
got a lot of testosterone in that house right now! i know you are having fun with the babies even though they are surely a lot of work. when they can get out of the nursery, you are really going to be a busy woman!
hope you and kj have fun in the mts. see you next week! x0x0x
Post a Comment
<< Home