Dr. Mary's Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!

Latest PET and MRI Results Were........ Stable with no changes! This continues to be good news....yay! I remain very grateful to be doing so well after 16 months from the initial diagnosis. As a matter of fact, the images are pretty much identical to the first ones, if not better, which is quite amazing. I will go to Houston for my follow up with Dr. Burzynski on July 19th so he can tweak, if necessary, the treatment. He added something called "Brain Longevity" the last time, which boosts/potentiates what I am already taking.

Tequilla and Salt:
To go with the Lyme......kj just recently diagnosed me with Lyme Disease. It seems that if 6 of the 10 the lab results are positive, then you begin treatment. I knew I had been "ticked" off recently, but this is ridiculous!! I always though that it was pronounced "Lyme's" but all of the CDC data says it is pronounced "Lyme".... so does that mean I if got a tick bite from a deer and got Lyme, that I would get Lyme's from deers? Sorry, couldn't resist! The treatment is to add an antibiotic to my mix of meds for 30 days. Simple treatment. Again, so fortunate to have a wonderful doctor like kj!! I have had some joint pain in my feet, right wrist and sharp pains in my right shoulder along with mild fatigue in the afternoon. Other than that, I am doing great.

Prayers, thoughts, loving spirit, hugs, calls, etc, are always appreciated and very helpful in navigating this healing maze....day at a time, breath at a time sometimes...We so appreciate your support....and yes, we need it, too....

This is my prayer for you: Please, God, send the love back, tenfold, to all of our beautiful friends, family and loyal patients, keep us all safe and in the light, healthy and full of love for you and one another...........God's love heals, God's love cures, I am loved!!!!!

XXOO Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought to look here since I have not heard from you in about a month. Left you a message yesterday. I am so glad to read this news and happy you are doing so well! Your sense of humor is alive and well, I see! :) Hope the trip to Houston is a good one. Let me hear how things went when you get back. I am doing so much better this week! Your prayers for us all are working, girlie! Love you bunches...kj, too!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home