Tolerating Meds Well
We came back from Houston, September 2nd, with the oral meds that I went out there for. I take 25ml (I call it my shooter) of red liquid "cough syrup" every two hours, six times a day. (My friend told me that all I need is some salt and a lime). Also with that dose, I take 2 of the Amino Care formula that Dr. Burzynski developed. The combination of these two medicines are a lower dose of the antineoplastons that were originally formulated to go intravenously thru a port in the chest. As mentioned before, they wanted to start me out with this regimine, due to the length of time they anticipate that I will be on the treatment. Some of the side effects are: fatigue, gas, body odor (the idea is to flood the system with this medication so it naturally comes out of your pores), irritability, increased blood pressure due to the high sodium content......to name a few. Poor kj is all I can say at this point! I wondered why I got all of those bath products and lotions lately! Many thanks for all of the wonderful birthday cards, songs...(trust me,many were priceless), flowers and gifts....mainly the love and support. I truly appreciate the support that we got during the loss of my baby yorkie, Vivi, who left us suddenly the day before Houston. The vet said that it was a catastrophic fluke....gastric embolus... probably due to an underlying autoimmune disorder. Her half sister, Cici, died suddenly (several years ago) at 4 years old, also, from a similar illness. Needless to say, we were and still are, devastated. It has been difficult to get back up after such a loss. Day at a time...scan at a time. Thank you so much for the continued love and support. I go for an updated PET scan and MRI in a few weeks. I would appreciate your continued prayers, light and intention that the scans are good news, especially the PET, which indicates the level of cancer activity. Blessings back at ya.
XXOO M

4 Comments:
So glad to see you posting again! It was great talking to you, too! :)
Thanks so much for the update. Be sure to touch base next week. We will let you know as soon as we confirm our trip east.
Keep the faith, honey. We've got you in our hearts, prayers, and thoughts. Good wishes and love are flying through this starry night sky, through the Cascades, across the Rockies, moving quietly above the Great Smokies, soon to land on your doorstep. x0x0xx
Hey Girl!
I am happy to see you posting again too!! I haven't seen or talked to you in a while but you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I check on you every time I go in Midtown West Medical. I know you are on the right track. Keep watching 'The Secret' over and over. I hear something new everytime I watch it.
Another movie or 'documentary' you might enjoy is "What the Bleep do we Know". I watched it again last night.... I look at it as 'The Secret' from the point of view of physics.
It broke my heart to hear about Vivi. I know how much you love her.
Take care of yourself and keep your spirits up. You are special, you are blessed, you are loved by many. Know that and feel worthy to receive all that God has for you.
Toni Johnson
Hey Mary,
You are in our prayers daily. We have added you to our church prayer list at Cherry Log Christian Church in Blue Ridge. We love you and think about you often. Call us the next time you in the mountains. Keep up the good spirits and positive energy you have always spread to everyone. Keep up the postings.
Love Ya,
Karen and Glenda
Hey Mary:
Wonderful to have you posting again! Keep the faith, baby!
All of us out here are with you all the way!
Love ya,
"Dr. Barb"
Post a Comment
<< Home