We are on our way to Brazil to see John of God. www.johnofgod.com. We are expecting a miracle in whatever form it is given. We will be back July 3rd. Love to all, M/kj
Greetings from Canada I wish you the very best of good luck and have many friends sending up prayers for you. Good luck Mary and perhaps one day when I visit Madge & Kitty again we shall meet. In friendship & sisterhood Vera Jean
I grew up in Leeds, AL and migrated to Atlanta in '78 where I practiced chiropractic for over 20 years. I am in integrative health now at the Jobri Center in the heart of Atlanta. I divide my time between Decatur, just outside downtown Atlanta, and in the North Georgia mountains.
1 Comments:
Greetings from Canada
I wish you the very best of good luck and have many friends sending up prayers for you.
Good luck Mary and perhaps one day when I visit Madge & Kitty again we shall meet.
In friendship & sisterhood
Vera Jean
Post a Comment
<< Home