Dr. Mary's Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BACK IN THE SADDLE...LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I have had the usual emotional roller coaster this past week and am on my way to focusing on what is important. I feel good, am surrounded by love, inspiration, prayer, good energy, well wishes, smiling faces, great books, movies and overall positive support by kj, family, friends, and all of you! I am grateful for this and more.

I will be participating in a trial study at Duke in early July. I will be on two different chemo's that will be taken orally twice daily. This could continue for up to a year. The results are very positive and I am fortunate to have a low grade tumor that can be treated!! I have spoken with others who have tried similar treatment and experienced great results. This is very good news. My tumor hasn't grown any in three months and that is without any treatment so I already consider myself a survivor!

Will be going on a wonderful spiritual retreat soon and look forward to coming back strong, renewed and ready for positive things to continue. I am also anticipating on going in to Midtown West Medical (as a volunteer) to assist kj in any way so don't be surprised if I greet you at the door, call you to remind you of an appointment, or even take your blood pressure!

I ask each of you to continue sending prayers, light, love, good energy and all the things you've been doing cause it sure is working. I also request that you put aside your fear for me, as I am doing, and visualize the abnormal cells that don't belong in my body to leave and be replaced by healthy ones!!

Thank you so much for all you do and for your contributions to my miracle journey. Much love to my Angel Posse'........Mary

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to be with us at the office- your presence is such a blessing and I for one have been missing it!!
You have our love, prayers, light , and anything else you need .
xxoo,
Frank and Gloria

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, so good to read your message today. I have been thinking of every day and was thrilled with your positive energy...I felt it. You know how much I love you and admire you. Want to see you soon. Judy

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary and Kimball-

Thanks so much for the updates on the blog. All good wishes and prayers are sent your way. Also keeping fingers crossed about the chemo.

Love ya,

Gary B

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be part of the posse, Mary. It's my pleasure!
xoxo
Dr. Barbara

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary it is good to hear you are on a steady healing path. Sounds like you are dong really good things to take care of yourself physically and emotionally.

I continue to hold you in healing light as your journey to wellness continues.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to be of support to you.

Bonnie

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean from Canada said:
You have such a good positive attitude and that is half the battle won already. Your treatments at Duke sound great and you will remain in our thoughts and prayers
Bon chance
vera jean orton
friend of Madge and Kitty's

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dr.Mary,
I just found out about all of this today and Susan gave me the blog information to say hello.

You are one of the strongest, compassionate, loving beings I have had the pleasure of knowing. I first thought of all the 'angels' you have touched and cared for....they must be surrounding you!

I am sending you all the love and light I have to offer. Big hugs to you and Kimball. Hope the journey is all you want it to be and more. Much love always,
Chris Turner

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home