Wow-looks like a great place! Such fantastic scenery in the US. Hi Mary-well, sounds like you've been kept more occupied than ever just recently. Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and sending all good wishes your way. Keep smiling-I'll pop over someday soon, but till then know that hugs are being sent your way, Love ya loads xx
Wow Boo and KJ---Those are some beautiful pictures! After the storm always the beautiful peace. Looking foward to seeing you soon. Love the new hair cut. As always Boo--you are beautiful!!!!! Love KK
Yes, these photos are beautiful-as are the women in them! The rainbow above your head, Mary, looks awesome! What a beautiful Easter week we just had, after those scary storms. I hope these are signs of beautiful days to come!
I grew up in Leeds, AL and migrated to Atlanta in '78 where I practiced chiropractic for over 20 years. I am in integrative health now at the Jobri Center in the heart of Atlanta. I divide my time between Decatur, just outside downtown Atlanta, and in the North Georgia mountains.
5 Comments:
Wow-looks like a great place! Such fantastic scenery in the US.
Hi Mary-well, sounds like you've been kept more occupied than ever just recently. Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and sending all good wishes your way. Keep smiling-I'll pop over someday soon, but till then know that hugs are being sent your way,
Love ya loads xx
Wow Boo and KJ---Those are some beautiful pictures! After the storm always the beautiful peace. Looking foward to seeing you soon. Love the new hair cut. As always Boo--you are beautiful!!!!! Love KK
pretty pics, pretty girls!
It is so good to see those beautiful smiles! It's nice to have a rainbow hanging over your head! Seems like a positive thing to me.
I am so happy that you are doing so well. Wait and see seems like a wonderful game plan to me.
Have a happy Easter girls! I will check back soon!
With much love!
Vic
Yes, these photos are beautiful-as are the women in them! The rainbow above your head, Mary, looks awesome! What a beautiful Easter week we just had, after those scary storms. I hope these are signs of beautiful days to come!
Take care.
Love,
Link
Post a Comment
<< Home