Sounds like encouraging news. We'll hope you can avoid the hatchback option and deal with something less invasive.
But don't get me started on Duke. Great place for cancer treatment and dog walking, but I gotta say I was thrilled to see them get beat. Only wish UNCW had made it far enough to be the ones whoopin up on them.
Thanks for sharing the photos of KAM's Peak. Looks like a great place for your 50th Mary! It would be great to meet all these loving bloggers in person.
I grew up in Leeds, AL and migrated to Atlanta in '78 where I practiced chiropractic for over 20 years. I am in integrative health now at the Jobri Center in the heart of Atlanta. I divide my time between Decatur, just outside downtown Atlanta, and in the North Georgia mountains.
1 Comments:
Sounds like encouraging news. We'll hope you can avoid the hatchback option and deal with something less invasive.
But don't get me started on Duke. Great place for cancer treatment and dog walking, but I gotta say I was thrilled to see them get beat. Only wish UNCW had made it far enough to be the ones whoopin up on them.
Thanks for sharing the photos of KAM's Peak. Looks like a great place for your 50th Mary! It would be great to meet all these loving bloggers in person.
Lots of love,
Norman
Post a Comment
<< Home