Dr. Mary's Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mary & Kimball

 Posted by Picasa

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture of the two of you! Please know that I love you both and many healing energy thoughts are going your way. Umberto sends a coo! :)
Love you, G

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of love in this picture. What incredible energy you both have. I'm sending lots of love and healing energy directly to you. A positive outcome will surely manifest itself.

Love,
"Dr. Barbara"

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Midtown West tank tops...who knew?? Yet another beautiful picture of Mary!!

xoxo
"Dr. Barbara"

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful picture of the two of you. john and i are directing all of our positive energy in your direction.

love you,
djk

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, we had no idea. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You have been so strong in the past, we'll just look at this as another little hurdle over which you'll bound! Much love, Mo and Sheila

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you 2,

I am sitting here in on a rainy Thursday morning in Seattle wishing I could put my arms around each of you and give AND GET great big hugssss. Gosh, I miss you and wish I could be there for in- person support right now. I am only a phone call and computer away though and am up for any task.

I already have a blogsite here, by the way! (Now we need to get your profile updated!) Love the pics. Mary in her swimsuit with the babies is just adorable. And, the one of you 2 is my favorite of the collection which I have. Think we are framing our copy for the family room so I can look at these gorgeous faces each day while I work on-line!

Sending you big hugs and sloppy kissesssssss, lipstick all over your cheeks! My KJ says Hi and sends his love, too.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for creating this BLOG so we can keep up with you on a daily basis. Our Angelic Mary will sure get through this not only because she has such fantastic support from friends and family, but because she is such a positive and enlightened spirit. Our thoughts, prayers and postive energy are sent to you everyday... We love you and know you'll get through this! It is nice to know you've got the best partner too to help you through this.
Much love, Kristin and Fred

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, What a beautiful picture! I see so much love. I didn't write the following but it most definitely decribes my feelings.

In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling sad
You can count on me.
I will give you a wink,
Until you smile,
give you a hug,
And stand by your side.
I'll be there for you till the end,
I'll always and forever, be your friend!

Love you, DL

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie--THANK YOU for posting this site! It will help all of the community that is cheering for Mary and supporting both she and Kimball stay in touch. Mary and Kimball, Richard and I have you in our hearts and are sending all good healing vibes in a southern direction. Love, Margaret

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Murph. Great shot of you and Doc. Can't wait to see you soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!! L. Mare

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, you know you have my love and I am rooting for you. If anyone can get through this, you can! You are absolutely the strongest person I know. My love, thoughts, and prayers are with you and Kimball. Kerry

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have a blog, but I am also sure that there is no site large enough to hold all of the love that each of us out here are sending to you on a daily basis. Remember "Jack's army?" Well, you have your own army now, baby!

Sweet Mary...each of us love you so, and send back to you the loving light that you have lavished upon all of us over the years.

XOXO
ss

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Mary and Kimball

We are sending lotsa love and good energy your way.

what a fabulous way to be able to keep us updated on your thought and progress.....you are so loved.

You are both so strong and such an inspiration.
we love and miss ya stacks
the gals from S.Africa

kisses and hugs
xxxx
jen and sharki

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Mary,

Every time I see you, you always ask how I am doing first. You always are there to REALLY listen and offer your love and support. You were there for me in some of the hardest times of my life and I have only known you for such a short time. I always find comfort and peace when I talk to you. I can't tell you how many bad days turned into something special just from your words and kindness. Mike and I are praying for you and we want to say thank you thank you thank you for always being there. We love you.

Lara and Mike

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there --
Cool blog! Thanks for setting it up so we can "check in" with you and see what's goin' on. I just finished my Osteology Lab Final Exam (and Mary, you will be happy to know that I kicked that test's ass!). Yeah!
Sending you love and prayers...
Hugs,
--Steven Roffers

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mary and Kimball,

My thoughts and waves of positive energy are being sent your way. I'm so glad to have worked with you Mary. You are a wonderful person with a huge heart. Kimball, thanks for taking care of my sister. You are marvelous. I wish you nothing but the best.
Love, Lenny

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary and Kimball. Great picture!! You two are just as cute as can be. Mary, I know we just met, but I was so impressed with the way you were there for Kimball and I know she'll be there for you. You two are lucky to have each other.

Please know that we are thinking of you both. Remember we'll be here in the mountains if you need anything.

And Angie, I agree with Margaret. Thanks for the blog. It's a great idea.

Love, Barb & Les

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, y'all! Karen and I send our love and "get well prayers"! We love you both. If I can do anything for y'all, let me know! Since I am retired, I might be useful!!!!!
Love,
Link

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome picture of the two of you. That should tell you a lot coming from a gay couple. Hey Mary, it's Khanh. I met you at Silk restaurant about a month ago. Just wanted to send you a note to let you know I'm thinking about you and Kimball and you will be in our thoughts and prayers. I may not know you very well but you sure made an impression on me. Just seeing you having such a wonderful time and being such a fun loving person was admirable. Stay strong and I look forward to see you soon!!

Love,

Khanh and Andrew :)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mary, oh my goodness..it has been so long since i have seen your face..you look beautiful..and what a great picture of you and kimball.. just so you know..my heart whispers into the wind...it travels far, sending you loving, positive thoughts and healing energy..
xokally

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ILYWAMHASFAEB!

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my little MKB!

Glad to see you last night and eat all of that Mexican food! I was all SWOLE up this morning and can't get enough water.....maybe a shot of tequilla might help today! Ha! Love you sweetie- you looked great and Sailor and Cruiser had a blast! You will survive this stupid TUMAH! It has no power over you my dear- you have the best and the brightest Dr's, friends and family....4 legged ones too, on your side. You are precious, wonderful, caring, giving, thoughtful and the most awesome person any of us could know! So...I will see you this weekend. In the meantime, stay sweet and TRY TO LEARN HOW TO TYPE ON THAT LAPTOP WTIHOUT GETTING MAD AT IT! LOL! Love always, Cindy, Sailor and Cruiser

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philippians 4:6-7

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti & I loved our time with you this past weekend! Your sense of humor and quick wit always keeps me in stitches. This post is meant to give you a warm, loving embrace, tell you, "I love you" and think about you frequently throughout each day. I will see you soon. xoxo, Gina

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mary,
We have not met but I have heard many wonderful things about you. I became friends with Kimball several years ago when I lived in Atlanta. I am living in Fort Lauderdale now and work for AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Research and Development. When you and Kimball need some down time, I insist that you both come down to Fort Lauderdale and stay with me. We will take the boat out, fish, play in the sun and forget our problems.
Your new friend and Kimball's life long friend,
Barry Saxton
2439 NE 22nd Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33305
954 727 5767

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary and Kimball-

I love seeing the sparkle in your eyes in this picture of the 2 of you. You are 2 of my favorite people and I have always felt the love and laughter you share with so many. Sending you lots of love and healing energy. The pups are also sending LOTS of puppy kisses:)

Love you both-
Colleen xoxo

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home