I just got the email about your blog and your recent situation. I am sick at heart, with all that has happened in your life, this seems to me most unfair. However, you are a tough cookie and I know this will only be a speed bump of life. I love you and miss you and I am sorry that time and distance has kept us apart. Dispite this you are always in my thoughts. I will be watching your blog and keeping track of things. If there is anything I can do please contact me. With LOVE, HOPE and PRAYERS
I grew up in Leeds, AL and migrated to Atlanta in '78 where I practiced chiropractic for over 20 years. I am in integrative health now at the Jobri Center in the heart of Atlanta. I divide my time between Decatur, just outside downtown Atlanta, and in the North Georgia mountains.
2 Comments:
Hello Mary,
I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. I miss you dearly and wish you and your family all the best... I love you xoxoxoxoxoxo
Cheryl:-)
Hey Boo,
I just got the email about your blog and your recent situation. I am sick at heart, with all that has happened in your life, this seems to me most unfair. However, you are a tough cookie and I know this will only be a speed bump of life. I love you and miss you and I am sorry that time and distance has kept us apart. Dispite this you are always in my thoughts. I will be watching your blog and keeping track of things. If there is anything I can do please contact me.
With LOVE, HOPE and PRAYERS
Bill Scarborough
Post a Comment
<< Home