Blog Primer
Yes, blog navigation (and etiquette) can be confusing for those of us who are new to it. This blog is a template, so we can't make changes to the way it works.
To make sure that Mary sees all of your posts, this method works best:
On the blog home page, click on the latest main post (posts are listed on the left side of the page); scroll down to the end of any comments already posted and click on "Post a Comment." When the comment page opens, choose "anonymous" (no name required--but see below) OR "other" (and type your name in the box provided), then type your comments in the blank box (top on right hand side). Hit preview if you want to edit. To post, hit either "publish your comment'" or "login and publish" (you always need to hit 'publish' or it won't post) . . . either way will "get 'er done" as Mary would say.
****PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME AT THE END SO WE WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE (UNLESS YOU TRULY WANT TO BE ANONYMOUS)**** Alternatively, you CAN create a login name and it will show your name at the beginning of all your posts, if you are so inclined.
****MARY LOVES THE POSTS -- IT MEANS A LOT TO HER, KEEP 'EM COMING. ****
We will post more after today's expected info from all three places: Emory, Duke and Piedmont.
Most appreciative!
kj (Kimball)

9 Comments:
Mary, I just found out about your health problems. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is good to be back home. Richard and I appreciate all the love and good thoughts you sent us in Bangkok. Our love is reaching out to you and giving you and Kimball a great big hug. I love you both.
Tricia B.
Good Morning Girls! Just a quick hello on this beautiful Saturday. I hope you both are waking from a restful night's sleep as I am sure yesterdays doctors visit was wearing. (I am quite anxiously awaiting the report, as is everyone else I am sure.)
Anyway, I am off to a busy day with my precious three year old nephew Micah (he is my heart!). I will be thinking about you as we wander through the zoo and the art museum today! I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you two. I will check back later on!
With love,
Vic
Dear Mary and Kimball,
I will be thinking of you on this glorious day and be looking for the update. Mary, if I have not worn out my welcome, we'd love to see you this weekend.
Love and kisses,
Margaret & Deb
Mary K,
I just wanted to say howdy. Bogie and I are thinking of you and we are sending much love your way. Bogie wants to swing by and visit his girlfriend and little bro soon. He also wants to give you many kisses.
He misses hanging out with you every day. I kinda miss you too. :)
I am always around if you need me for anything. Just give me a ring and I will be there in a jiffy.
We love you!
Donna & Bogart (the wonder maltese)
M/kj,
Our love just traveled 2,673.39 miles from our door to yours. That windy breeze that you feel - hey that's US! Feel the kisses?
HELLO, MARY! KAREN AND I ARE THINKING OF YOU AND WE ARE SENDING GOOD WISHES YOUR WAY. KIMBALL, WE HAD LORI (SPENCE) AND JENNY OVER FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT. LORI WANTED YOU TO KNOW SHE IS THINKING OF YOU BOTH, EVEN THO SHE HAS NEVER MET MARY. SHE HAS A TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR YOU. Y'ALL TAKE CARE. LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN COME BACK TO VISIT MARY AGAIN. I'M FAIRLY FLEXIBLE!
LOVE, LINK AND KAREN
Hey Mary,
We just heard of your health challenge and want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love to you and Kimball,
Cynthia & Diane
Hey there Kimball and Mary! Good luck at Emory today and Duke, if need be! We are thinking of you....And you must have a lot of things working right because our request for you to send us some southern sunshine worked--it's suddenly lovely here, so thank you Mary! Keep those southern winds and sun working: Richard is about to do a boat delivery from the Bahamas to Florida (300 miles; half in open ocean) so he needs some southern wind. In the meantime, though we won't be sending you any northern sunshine (because it's been too damned cold!), we are sure sending loving thoughts. You have created an incredible community of love and it is nice for all of us to feel part of this connection among people who would be strangers were it not for their connection to you--our anchor in your storm. It gives me an incredible appreciation of how people connect to each other even in this odd world of cyberspace! Love, Margaret
OK, I am curious as to why Dr. Schwabolt has to have a biopsy to do radiation therapy. Wouldn't that shrink or kill a tumor, regardless if is it maglinant or benign? Hmmmmm. I am certainly no oncologist or neurosurgeon, but it seems to me that it would work.
SKEWS ME!!!!! ;) What I meant to start out saying was...Good Morning Girls! Those are great pictures. And thanks for posting the update for us. I hope this note finds you having a good day on this wet Tuesday.
I did spend time with my 3yo newphew this weekend, he asked me a couple of times who Boodles is...sorry, it sounds perfectly normal to me Girlie!
Anyway, I am going to dress for work, but I will check back in later. Take care of yourselves and know you are both in my thoughts and prayers.
With much love,
Vicki
Post a Comment
<< Home