Hi, Kimball and Mary! Richard and I are following our blog--love those weekend photos. Keep smiling and that will bring you energy and faith. Wish we could be there to help more directly, but know that you've got two people in the freezing Maryland spring who are thinking about you and sending love and hugs. In exchange, could you blow some warm southern weather our way? We're thinking of you....Love, Margaret and Richard
Great Pictures! You look great Mary (so does everyone else!) Makes me wish I were there having fun with you guys. Hope you are having another good day!
Pictures are fabulous. Mary, you should wear nothing but pink! The update sounded good--as much as I understand. Will definitely be there for the hatchback op. Please call if you need anything before then.
Hi You Two, It's taken me a week to figure out how to send a message (I'm NOT a computer person at all; If it's not on a blueprint I just don't seem to GET IT!) Still don't know if I'm a "Blogger", an "Other", or an "Anonymous"!!! But Carla & I are following your daily reports and for sure sending all our love, thoughts and prayers your way. And I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support in your life.. What a gift YOU have certainly been and continue to be to so many people.
Seems you have plenty of help from so many, but know we are here for any spur-of-the-moment needs.
I grew up in Leeds, AL and migrated to Atlanta in '78 where I practiced chiropractic for over 20 years. I am in integrative health now at the Jobri Center in the heart of Atlanta. I divide my time between Decatur, just outside downtown Atlanta, and in the North Georgia mountains.
6 Comments:
Hey ya'll,
Looks like a bed full o'love! Wish we were close by so we could stop by and hug on you too, but we'll have to do it by email for the time being.
Where's Jobri and Doc? Seems like they're missing out on some good bedspread time!
Much love,
Norman, Houston and Doc's westcoast fb Rusty
Hi, Kimball and Mary! Richard and I are following our blog--love those weekend photos. Keep smiling and that will bring you energy and faith. Wish we could be there to help more directly, but know that you've got two people in the freezing Maryland spring who are thinking about you and sending love and hugs. In exchange, could you blow some warm southern weather our way?
We're thinking of you....Love, Margaret and Richard
Great Pictures! You look great Mary (so does everyone else!) Makes me wish I were there having fun with you guys. Hope you are having another good day!
Much love and prayers!
Vicki
Hi Guys,
Lots of love to you both. I know that you have lots of caretakers but I'm here if you need me for volunteering time. Hugs and Kisses!!!
Alison
Hey, Guys,
Pictures are fabulous. Mary, you should wear nothing but pink! The update sounded good--as much as I understand. Will definitely be there for the hatchback op. Please call if you need anything before then.
All our love and prayers,
Margaret & Deb
Hi You Two,
It's taken me a week to figure out how to send a message (I'm NOT a computer person at all; If it's not on a blueprint I just don't seem to GET IT!) Still don't know if I'm a "Blogger", an "Other", or an "Anonymous"!!! But Carla & I are following your daily reports and for sure sending all our love, thoughts and prayers your way.
And I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support in your life.. What a gift YOU have certainly been and continue to be to so many people.
Seems you have plenty of help from so many, but know we are here for any spur-of-the-moment needs.
Love to you Both!
Linda & Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home