KJ--You and Doll are such beautiful people to be so supportive of Boo-and to keep all her fans in the loop-Of course she is beautiful too. All my love to you guys and Boo for being so strong. Karen
Hey Girls...We are thinking of you now. We just talked to Madge and Kittye and will meet with them later today. Together we will send a big ole warm hug to Duke! Love you... TRuth & Judy
I grew up in Leeds, AL and migrated to Atlanta in '78 where I practiced chiropractic for over 20 years. I am in integrative health now at the Jobri Center in the heart of Atlanta. I divide my time between Decatur, just outside downtown Atlanta, and in the North Georgia mountains.
3 Comments:
We're thinking of her and you, Kimball. I know this is a tough one for both of you.
You are in our thoughts and we are sending all the positive vibes we can.
Love to you both,
Madge and Kittye
KJ--You and Doll are such beautiful people to be so supportive of Boo-and to keep all her fans in the loop-Of course she is beautiful too. All my love to you guys and Boo for being so strong. Karen
Hey Girls...We are thinking of you now. We just talked to Madge and Kittye and will meet with them later today. Together we will send a big ole warm hug to Duke! Love you...
TRuth & Judy
Post a Comment
<< Home