Dr. Mary's Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006



WE CAME, WE SAW....WE HEALED
Our journey proved to be everything we expected.... and more. I feel that I got my miracle by getting my soul soothed, uplifted, surrounded by unconditional love, and being around such faith and healing every day. The area that we were in, Abadiania Brazil, is indescribably beautiful in so many ways. We were so taken care of and pampered by our guide, Eva Crow, emotionally, spiritually and physically. We were fed gourmet natural fresh fruits and vegetable meals three times daily.. without gaining weight! We rested well too, as part of our "curriculum". We participated in healing for ourselves and the others in our group and naturally developed close relationships with many of them. For me, healing begins with the soul, spirit, then on to the physical level. There is a definite connection and bridge, if you will, and I intend to find/walk over that bridge!! I feel an overwhelming sense of peace and happiness. I have hope and faith and want to be the best I can be for as long I am here. If I am going to "do til I don't", as one of my dearest life friends once said,.... I intend to make the most of it!! I feel great as I have eliminated alcohol and all medications other than vitamins and herbs. I am buying organic foods more now and am really taking care of my "temple" in as many ways as I can. I feel loved and supported by everyone, and am most gracious for the ongoing support, prayers, love and light. It all makes such a difference in the big picture. My heartfelt thanks, hugs and love go back at ya. This has been a life changing/ wake up call for me and I am most grateful for it. I feel like I am really living in the present and looking at life in ways that I never conceived. This is a gift to me and my kj never ceases to amaze me at how supportive and loyal she is throughout this enriching journey. All I have to do is look beside me and she is always there. I am happy to share more of our Brazilian experience any time....just ask us! Ciao' for now.....XXOO Mary

PS. kj is 'mulling' the mind-body experience of our beautiful Brazilian trip, or possibly trying to 'merge' it with the science-brain category on her internal disc. She will post something by the weekend on it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(as they say in Brazil) Obrigado for your safe return! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling renewed AND clear! Now I get to come pay a visit in person!!!! Love to you (and KJ) Doug

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of love to you both!
I'm so pleased you feel you've already been healed in so many ways. Life gives us such opportunities every day. It's fun to watch you both "grab" them up!
xoxo
"Dr. Barbara"

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Mary & Kimball --
Sounds like a WONDERFUL trip. David and I want to hear more, and see more (pictures, please!). I love Brazil, and even if you didn't "get" anything out of the trip (it sounds like you DID!), I am sure the trip itself was enjoyable.

David and I continue to think about you, pray for you, and send you positive energy!

We look forward to seeing both of you at our PARTY on July 29th (please RSVP to the eVite).

Hugs,
Steven and David
Steven Roffers and David Morris

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just remembered the blog and checked here to see if you were back! I couldn't remember when you were due in and couldn't find the letter telling me. Glad you had a very peaceful and healing journey in such a beautiful place. It sounds luxurious to be treated with such nurturing care - the fresh food and the rest sound delightful.

I love the way you are using this experience as an avenue to personal growth and as a guide in centering your spiritual self in a peaceful environment. You are always the teacher, even when you are the student. Thank you for always being such a remarkable role model!

Yes, I want to hear more! Until then, here is a big squeeze and a few smoochies!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I am still sending happy thoughts and positive out into the universe for you.
When you feel like company just shout out over the fences and we'll hop on over.
Sheila & Monique

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! Michele and I think of you guys often and send love and postive energy your way.

Trish & Michele

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mary and Kimball, you two are an amazing inspiration. Glad to find out about the blog and read all the good news! Jill and I will continue to add our positive thoughts and energy to the life force pool that your Angel Posse has formed. Love and Hugs, Anne Whitney and Jill Ashmore

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home