MRI SAYS STABLE!!!!!
Hello Friends,
Well, we sure had us quite a celebration last Saturday!! A good time was had by all who attended (at least we hope so) kj's 50th birthday party. For those of you who were able to attend, we thank you so much. Also, the gifts and cards were very much appreciated....I do believe that kj has enough Patron to last her a while! Thank you, thank you!! We will post pics soon....especially the incriminating ones!!!
I had my follow up MRI done at Piedmont yesterday and the results were.... wonderful news. There have been no measurable changes since the last scan!! This means that my condition continues to be stable which is a miracle in itself!! It looks like the medicine that I am on is doing its thing and keeping everything in "check" which I believe the tumor is winding down and will soon either begin to break down or just convert to scar tissue....my prayers and intentions!!! I am so blessed and grateful. Thank you all for your support....in every way. I am convinced that it is instrumental in my healing, and there are no words to describe my appreciation.
We leave for Houston tomorrow morning and I will see Dr. B in the afternoon for my 3 month follow up appointment. Then off to a friends bed n breakfast near Austin, then back to Houston on Saturday where we will be attending a 30 year reunion gala to honor his work in the cancer field. I will hear "survivors" of his treatment speak which will be very inspiring and uplifting. Again, I will bring back great stories to share with you!
Thanks again for all the gifts, cards, lovin', supportin', oh yeah.....and croonin' on the karaoke! Thank you for loving us! Back at ya, always!!!
God's love heals
God's love cures
We/you are loved!!!
Soon,
m n kj
mackie, rudie, beckett, doc, jobri n pups in tow!! xxoo

2 Comments:
yayyyyyy!
can't wait to hear all the news and see the pics. wish we could have been there. we will see you soon though...hoping you are going to be in town when we arrive!
puppies in tow?! you guys gonna end up with 20 doggies before it is over! LOL gonna be some pretty pups. santa is going to have his sleigh full of puppy toys and clothes, and you are going to be buying a bigger house soon!
:-)
x0x0
Your canadian e-mail buddy couldn't be more pleased for you.
The power of prayer is mighty strong.
love from Jean in Ottawa, Ontario
Post a Comment
<< Home