Dr. Mary's Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

HERE'S TO ANOTHER FANTASTIC NEW YEAR!!



Hello Lovies! This is my vision board for healing in '09. I have been learning so much this past year and can't wait to share! I know it's been almost a year...and 25 pounds ago since my last post. I feel like my life has drastically changed (for the better) and I am much happier with the new lifestyle that I've adapted. kj too... and I will tell you why. Long story short....kj gave me a book that a patient had given her called "Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips" by Kris Carr. I began to thumb thru it and couldn't put it down. It was so me! It's about Kris' life with cancer and how she has drastically transformed her life to LIVE with not die from cancer. I joined her blog, saw her movie "Crazy Sexy Cancer", and read her 2nd book, "Crazy Sexy Survivor". It changed my life! We went to one of her boot camps at Kripalu in the Berkshires. If you click onto the vision board, you can see us in the top left corner...cutie pie! kj was so impressed by everything that she went to San Diego to get her boards in holostic and alternative medicine! Watch/listen for more info on our wellness center coming soon!! Way cool state of the art stuff. Let's get healthy!! Anyway, log on for yourselves at http://www.mycrazysexylife.com/ to see the wonderful community of people and be sure to read some of Kris' posts. She is adorable, powerful, beautiful, hilarious and brilliant. I love her...such a kindred spirit. I have been (loosely) following the lifestyle. I am not doing as much raw (veggies) as most of the folks though I have eliminated sugar, animal fats and protein, caffeine, most alcohol, I do the dry skin brushing, exercise, supplements...mostly omega 3's out the wazzu, vitamin D, systemic enzymes, lots of probiotics, adrenal support....lots of water water water.....and wallah...I've lost over 25 pounds that I had gained after my diagnosis. I feel better than ever, my vision has improved, my memory is almost back to normal.....it is all good. kj said my lab results are much improved, as well, and my most recent scans are still as stable as ever! I have room to tweek it though so that is good. I will be going to Houston in a month or two for a follow up visit. My last one went well and Dr. Burzynski told me to keep up the good "work" and he was pleased with everything.


The pups have grown up to be big boyz!! Suede is over 75 pounds and Stryker is a bit smaller in size but makes up for it in personality. The yorkies are still the boss...especially Rudie...see above. I couldn't get the pics to correspond with my story so everything is at the top this time...sorry. Anyway, that is the major news. I will touch base again before a year is up! Would love to hear from some of you!
Thanks so much for your continued support, positive thoughts and prayers. It is obviously working miracles and I am forever grateful!!!
I am loving you all so very much!!
God's love heals, God's love cures, I am loved!!!
xxoo M n kj






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a treat to find a post here after almost a year! such good news, too. wish i had lost 25 pounds - good for you!

i bet if i had to run around after 7 pups i would be thinner! maybe i should explore that! :) great pics here; the one of the pups is adorable and the one of the 2 of you makes me smile and miss you both so much!

sounds like kris carr has had a profound influence in your lives. it is exciting to find someone who affects our lives in such positive ways. ever since you mentioned this a while back i have enjoyed reading the posts and forums in the community - thanks for sharing.

loving and missing you and kj so much...can't wait to see you again. i send my wishes for all of us to find good health and joy in the new year and for peace and good will to quiet the misunderstandings which overwhelm our world.

big hugs and kissesssss!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Boo said...

Hey Angela, I know you two are freezing up there in the blizzard! How's it going, anyway? The video you sent was so beautiful! It was in the upper 60's on Christmas day here! It is beginning to get cooler so hopefully we will see some of that white stuff around or after the New Year!! Miss you bunches!! xxoo

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home