STILL STABLE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
.....All these, meaning two (years). Can you all believe it? It has been two years since the initial diagnosis. I had my follow up scan at Piedmont last Thursday and within a few hours, kj got the good news.....STABLE.....absolutely no changes since the initial scan. Once again, we breathed sighs of relief. It's funny, the longer out you go, the more comfortable you feel...or speaking for myself, I have felt more comfortable lately.....but every time I get scanned, I sort of revert to the "what if" mode. So, the relief of the stable news is ever present....each and every time. I am so fortunate not to have to wait days for the results, too. kj to the rescue!!
I am doing really good, in lots of ways. I am more relaxed, less stressed, beginning to live again without thinking about the "no nut" as much. I feel better, I am busy....I just don't have time to worry about it! After all, I am a baby mama.....times 7...yeah, that's right! I am constantly cleaning floors, learning the importance of crating, finding new toys for teething, oh yeah....and sort of becoming handy with names! We kept two of the babies.....Stryker and Suede. I know, we ain't right.....but we know that so it can't be used against us! Hey, I highly recommend mega canine parenting......it's healing. Didn't someone say something about "what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger".....
Once again, tons of love and many thanks to you all for keeping us in your hearts and prayers. It's still working!!! So...Here's to a GREAT '08 as I continue my mantra.....
God's Love Heals
God's Love Cures
I Am Loved!!!!!
XXOO Mary, kj, Doc, Jobri, Mackie, Rudie, Beckett, Stryker and Suede!!!!!
I am doing really good, in lots of ways. I am more relaxed, less stressed, beginning to live again without thinking about the "no nut" as much. I feel better, I am busy....I just don't have time to worry about it! After all, I am a baby mama.....times 7...yeah, that's right! I am constantly cleaning floors, learning the importance of crating, finding new toys for teething, oh yeah....and sort of becoming handy with names! We kept two of the babies.....Stryker and Suede. I know, we ain't right.....but we know that so it can't be used against us! Hey, I highly recommend mega canine parenting......it's healing. Didn't someone say something about "what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger".....
Once again, tons of love and many thanks to you all for keeping us in your hearts and prayers. It's still working!!! So...Here's to a GREAT '08 as I continue my mantra.....
God's Love Heals
God's Love Cures
I Am Loved!!!!!
XXOO Mary, kj, Doc, Jobri, Mackie, Rudie, Beckett, Stryker and Suede!!!!!

3 Comments:
What wonderful news Mary! Isn't stable a delightful word? It is nothing less than I expected, yet it is still good to hear it. Have fun with your house full of sweet ones! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Vic
woooohooo! i am liking this prayer circle...it is working for us both! so glad to hear this fabulous news, mary! are you still in tx in texas? i feel soooo out of your loop.
we can't wait to see those precious
brown babies! you must send us some pictures soon!
we love you and kj ...xoxox
this blog has not been updated in almost 6 months! get on the stick, girl!
if you think i have forgotten about the vacation pics you are sadly mistaken! ;) i am sure there are some summer pics by now.
and from what i have heard there is some medical news as well. by the way, the pic of you and kj celebrating over at the other blog is so filled with love that it oozes off the page!
missing you both more than you could possibly know. x0x0x
Post a Comment
<< Home